Your holiday awaits you!
Trim Tourism Network considers your privacy very important and treats any personal information you share with us as confidential.
1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members, event teams and those we interact with. We are aware that you care about the security and privacy of your information.
General privacy statement
2. We collect personal information that you give us, for example, through online/offline forms, through email, or messaging services.
3. We will never share your personal information with third parties save pursuant to clause 8 hereof, unless we receive your prior consent and/or we are compelled to do so by law.
Newsletter / Updates / Advertising / Notifications
4. If you sign up as a member, are part of an event team or take part in any of our events you will be asked to provide your name, email address and telephone number, which we will use to send you Newslettes / Updates / Advertising / Notifications.
5. No information provided will be divulged to any third party save pursuant to clause 8 hereof, unless we receive your prior consent and/or we are compelled to do so by law.
6. You can unsubscribe from our correspondence at any time by emailing us at GDPR@stayintrim.ie and requesting to be removed from the mailing list.
Protecting your personal information
7. We do our utmost to protect privacy through the use of appropriate security technology; we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information; and we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
8. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of Trim Tourism Network who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
9. We will request that if you are part of our member messaging service eg. event or member WhatsApp Group, group SMS or email, that personal security measures are in place on your communication device such as a passcode lock.
10. Our website contains links to websites not controlled or operated by Trim Tourism Network. Trim Tourism Network is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites it does not control or operate.
11. Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer to help your browser keep track of your movements on our site, remember preferences you may have selected, keep you logged in until you log out, etc. They are also used to anonymously collect marketing data, mostly through Google Analytics.
13. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
14. Cookies may be disabled in your browser settings
Data protection rights
15. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or you would like that information deleted from our records, then please submit a request in writing to GDPR@stayintrim.ie
16. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
18. Trim Tourism Network may occasionally update this policy. It shall be your responsibility to check this page for any changes. www.stayintrim.ie/privacypolicy